RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP Crashing

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

1723603119.2718249.14753505... 01 Oct 19:45
  GIMP Crashing Jennings Almond 01 Oct 19:35
   GIMP Crashing achbarrr@gmail.com 01 Oct 20:23
Jennings Almond
2016-10-01 19:35:39 UTC (over 7 years ago)

GIMP Crashing

I have GIMP 2.8 and windows 8.1. If I open more than one file and try to move one with the left-right, up-down icon, GIMP crashes.  I thought I might "overload the 8.2 version with a more current version GIMP 8.2.16.  It did't work.  So, I thought I would uninstall GIMP altogether and reinstall the newer version..  To my unpleasant surprise, the directory still calls it a 2.8 version and when I reloaded it anew, I still had the same problems; it did not work.. I've had this problem with no other vision of GIMP. I realize that since GIMP is free, I should not complain.  I still have one question: When they have a program that works, why do their programmers keep fiddling with it until it does'nt work? Jennings Almond

achbarrr@gmail.com
2016-10-01 20:23:39 UTC (over 7 years ago)

GIMP Crashing

It can happenned to all win app . you can try older version that working stable.

Dari: Jennings Almond

Terkirim: Minggu, 2 Oktober 4.45 AM

Subjek: [Gimp-user] GIMP Crashing

Kepada: gimp-user-list@gnome.org

I have GIMP 2.8 and windows 8.1. If I open more than one file and try to move one with the left-right, up-down icon, GIMP crashes.  I thought I might "overload the 8.2 version with a more current version GIMP 8.2.16.  It did't work.  So, I thought I would uninstall GIMP altogether and reinstall the newer version..  To my unpleasant surprise, the directory still calls it a 2.8 version and when I reloaded it anew, I still had the same problems; it did not work.. I've had this problem with no other vision of GIMP. I realize that since GIMP is free, I should not complain.  I still have one question: When they have a program that works, why do their programmers keep fiddling with it until it does'nt work? Jennings Almond _______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list