RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Realising Complex xcf Files to jpg Files

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Realising Complex xcf Files to jpg Files barry_callanan@bigpond.com 27 Sep 23:04
  Realising Complex xcf Files to jpg Files Mark Morin 29 Sep 19:40
barry_callanan@bigpond.com
2016-09-27 23:04:50 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Hi Gimp List Owner
Please excuse me.
I think that the user list is mainly for adjustments to the open source Gimp software system which puts my query out of court here. But I have no alternative.
I am so terrorised by trying to merge or flatten a complex xcf document out to a jpg file for economic manipulation in general image requirements, that I wish to appeal for some sort of step by step approach and example of how this can be done please.
The words in the Gimp manual are just not sufficient for this. Thank you,

Mark Morin
2016-09-29 19:40:15 UTC (over 7 years ago)

File -> Export

your xcf is preserved

On 9/27/2016 7:04 PM, barry_callanan@bigpond.com wrote:

Hi Gimp List Owner
Please excuse me.
I think that the user list is mainly for adjustments to the open source Gimp software system which puts my query out of court here. But I have no alternative.
I am so terrorised by trying to merge or flatten a complex xcf document out to a jpg file for economic manipulation in general image requirements, that I wish to appeal for some sort of step by step approach and example of how this can be done please.
The words in the Gimp manual are just not sufficient for this. Thank you,
_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list