RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Smart Separate Sharpen

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Smart Separate Sharpen Alan Huntley 06 Aug 23:33
  Smart Separate Sharpen Steve Kinney 07 Aug 02:45
   Smart Separate Sharpen Akkana Peck 07 Aug 16:13
   Smart Separate Sharpen Alan Huntley 07 Aug 16:44
Alan Huntley
2016-08-06 23:33:38 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Smart Separate Sharpen

Hello All,

Just downloaded and installed this script from the GIMP Plugin Registry, but I can't seem to find it on any menu. Can anybody tell me where I should find it listed?

Thank you.

Kind regards, Alan

Steve Kinney
2016-08-07 02:45:01 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Smart Separate Sharpen

On 08/06/2016 07:33 PM, Alan Huntley wrote:

Hello All,

Just downloaded and installed this script from the GIMP Plugin Registry, but I can't seem to find it on any menu. Can anybody tell me where I should find it listed?

In the past I have found the menu locations of scripts by opening them up with a text editor and hunting it down there.

Akkana Peck
2016-08-07 16:13:58 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Smart Separate Sharpen

Steve Kinney writes:

In the past I have found the menu locations of scripts by opening them up with a text editor and hunting it down there.

Or use Help->Plug-in Browser, assuming you can guess something about what name the plug-in uses in the menus.

...Akkana

Alan Huntley
2016-08-07 16:44:21 UTC (over 7 years ago)

Smart Separate Sharpen

Steve,

Thanks for the help. Per your suggestion, I found out that the script is labeled as "Eg" on the Filters menu.

Alan

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 7:45 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

Hello All,

Just downloaded and installed this script from the GIMP Plugin Registry, but I can't seem to find it on any menu. Can anybody tell me where I

should

find it listed?

_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list