RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

First-time question - Gradient background for a banner...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

First-time question - Gradient background for a banner... Barry Smith 22 Jul 20:21
Barry Smith
2016-07-22 20:21:40 UTC (over 7 years ago)

First-time question - Gradient background for a banner...

Summary of question -- I need help in creating a gradient background image in GIMP Portable 2.8 on Windows 10 to be used as as a banner image in a NetObjects Funsion 11 Template.

More Details -- I am trying to create a banner background similar to the attached file Home_NBanner.gif ... which was part of a Wheat Template for NetObjects Fusion.

I want to call my new template Hops, but I first need to create a banner background... and I am getting stuck on creating a gradient background file.

Based upon a logo file, I think that I want my gradient to run from white to either (in HSLRGB) 45-2-4-75-131-147-12 or 44-11-168-202-209-131... a darker green and a lighter green from the logo.

I will rotate at angles and paste the logo onto the banner like the fluffs of wheat are in the attached banner...

At the moment, I am stuck on creating the gradient background for the my banner.

--
Barry Smith
e bnsmith003@gmail.com