RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

mailman.45.1461844809.24839... 28 Apr 19:05
  gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23 Klaus Gölker 28 Apr 13:08
Klaus Gölker
2016-04-28 13:08:39 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23

Hello Dale,

how was your approach? Did you make screenshots of the HTML-Websites? My suggestion: make the screenshots - crop it with the Crop Tool - save as png or jpeg. Open the image where you want to insert these images. Either you may use Menu File>Open As Layers or you may insert the screenshots by drag & drop for instance from Windows Explorer directly tot he Image Window - I think, the same is for other os. Position the images, transform the screenshots (either Scale Tool or Perspective Tool, maybe both). Save the image as xcf. Afterwards, yo can export to any format you want. Hope, that helps. Mail me directly, if not: klausgoelker@gmail.com Regards

Klaus Goelker

-----Ursprngliche Nachricht----- Von: gimp-user-list [mailto:gimp-user-list-bounces@gnome.org] Im Auftrag von gimp-user-list-request@gnome.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. April 2016 14:00 An: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Betreff: gimp-user-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 23

Send gimp-user-list mailing list submissions to gimp-user-list@gnome.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to gimp-user-list-request@gnome.org

You can reach the person managing the list at gimp-user-list-owner@gnome.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of gimp-user-list digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Hello Question??? (Dale Manolakas)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1 Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 04:11:18 +0000 (UTC) From: Dale Manolakas
To: "gimp-user-list@gnome.org"
Subject: [Gimp-user] Hello Question??? Message-ID:

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Hello- I have spent hours and hours of attempts and research to imbed an html site into two book covers in an advertisement. I keep putting them in and attaching them and get no further.? I don't know, ?I have watched every youtube video and read all instructions. ?I need to achieve this. ?Appreciate some help! Dale E. Manolakas

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer