RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Hello Question???

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

2024725338.3787282.14618166... 28 Apr 04:11
  Hello Question??? Dale Manolakas 28 Apr 04:11
   Hello Question??? Ofnuts 28 Apr 16:58
Dale Manolakas
2016-04-28 04:11:18 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

Hello Question???

Hello-
I have spent hours and hours of attempts and research to imbed an html site into two book covers in an advertisement. I keep putting them in and attaching them and get no further.  I don't know,  I have watched every youtube video and read all instructions.  I need to achieve this.  Appreciate some help! Dale E. Manolakas

Ofnuts
2016-04-28 16:58:04 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

Hello Question???

On 28/04/16 06:11, Dale Manolakas wrote:

Hello-
I have spent hours and hours of attempts and research to imbed an html site into two book covers in an advertisement. I keep putting them in and attaching them and get no further. I don't know, I have watched every youtube video and read all instructions. I need to achieve this. Appreciate some help!

Can you post the pictures (the screenshots of the sites, and what you have so far) on an image site (imgur.com) so that we can figure out where you are stuck?