RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Apologies but need help again

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Apologies but need help again drsfunderwood@wave-net.net 13 Mar 19:52
  Apologies but need help again Sven Claussner 13 Mar 20:00
drsfunderwood@wave-net.net
2016-03-13 19:52:12 UTC (about 8 years ago)

I apologize for re-asking for your help but I have been having computer problems and it somehow erased earlier answers. My original question dealt with my difficulty using Gimp text boxes. I could get them to appear on a map I am doing but could not apply text nor could I get the editor function to work. I hope some of you may remember your original answers, they appeared promising and this time I will print copies of the answers since I can't seem to trust WIndows 10. :)?

Sven Claussner
2016-03-13 20:00:59 UTC (about 8 years ago)

On 13.3.2016 at 8:52 PM Drsfunderwood wrote:

I apologize for re-asking for your help but I have been having computer problems and it somehow erased earlier answers. My original question dealt with my difficulty using Gimp text boxes. I could get them to appear on a map I am doing but could not apply text nor could I get the editor function to work. I hope some of you may remember your original answers, they appeared promising and this time I will print copies of the answers since I can't seem to trust WIndows 10. :)?

Don't worry, it's here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2016-February/msg00075.html

Greetings,

Sven