RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Web page buttons

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Web page buttons Michael Wagner 08 Oct 12:18
  Web page buttons Sven Neumann 08 Oct 14:01
   Web page buttons John N. Alegre 09 Oct 15:03
    Web page buttons Carol Spears 09 Oct 17:50
Michael Wagner
2004-10-08 12:18:04 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Web page buttons

Hi Folks,

I have to create a larger list of web page buttons with the gimp. The do have a similiar design, the only thing different from button to button is its label and therefore the generated width.

Where do I need to start? I don't want to create each if it manually...

Thanks Michael

Sven Neumann
2004-10-08 14:01:29 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Web page buttons

Hi,

Michael Wagner writes:

I have to create a larger list of web page buttons with the gimp. The do have a similiar design, the only thing different from button to button is its label and therefore the generated width.

Where do I need to start? I don't want to create each if it manually...

GIMP ships with scripts to generate buttons for web pages. I suggest you start by looking at those scripts. You should be able to modify them to suit your needs.

Sven

John N. Alegre
2004-10-09 15:03:23 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Web page buttons

Sven or anyone,

On Friday 08 October 2004 07:01, Sven Neumann wrote:

GIMP ships with scripts to generate buttons for web pages. I suggest you start by looking at those scripts. You should be able to modify them to suit your needs.

Interested in this reply. Can you tell us which scripts are used or internet buttons? An extention of that question is if there is a central list of scripts and plug-ins and what they do. I don't find installing plug-ins or scripts at all difficult but finding out the correct script or plug in for any given job sometimes is.

john

Carol Spears
2004-10-09 17:50:59 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Web page buttons

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 08:03:23AM -0500, John N. Alegre wrote:

Sven or anyone,

On Friday 08 October 2004 07:01, Sven Neumann wrote:

Interested in this reply. Can you tell us which scripts are used or internet buttons? An extention of that question is if there is a central list of scripts and plug-ins and what they do. I don't find installing plug-ins or scripts at all difficult but finding out the correct script or plug in for any given job sometimes is.

there are many located in Xtns -->Script-fu -->Logos

http://carol.gimp.org/gimp/basics/xtns/logos/ is a page i started to demonstrate them.

carol