RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Possible Bug: Tool Options Unrepsonsive when Docked

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Possible Bug: Tool Options Unrepsonsive when Docked AndrewMC 04 May 20:26
2015-05-04 20:26:02 UTC (almost 9 years ago)
postings

Possible Bug: Tool Options Unrepsonsive when Docked

The tool options tab is unresponsive while docked. It works fine as long as it I don't dock it inside of the toolbox. When I do that it greys out. I've included images to help illustrate the problem. Here's the story:

I have been a gimp user for about 10 years now. I have never had a problem with the software. It has always performed miraculously within its functional limits. Today I was manipulating an image with barebones image editor tools: free select tool and paintbrush. Just drawing. No frills really.

Then with the slip of a finger (i'm on a trackpad) I accidentally detach my "tool options" tab from its default position in the toolbox. All of the options within the tab went grey, unresponsive. I put it back in the toolbox, still grey.

So I saved, closed out of the toolbox and the tool options tab, and restarted gimp.

Upon reloading gimp I opened a new toolbox and a new tool options tab. It all works fine until I try to dock the tool options tab inside of the toolbox. After I do that all of the options go grey and I can't change the size, the opacity, or anything else inside of that tab.