RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

What happened to my Tools (appearance)?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

What happened to my Tools (appearance)? MKaz 23 Apr 17:17
  What happened to my Tools (appearance)? Alexandre Prokoudine 24 Apr 10:22
   What happened to my Tools (appearance)? Ofnuts 24 Apr 20:19
   What happened to my Tools (appearance)? MKaz 24 Apr 21:05
2015-04-23 17:17:10 UTC (about 9 years ago)
postings

Ok, so I'm probably missing something really simple here, but after upgrading to 2.8, my tools (etc.) appear to be in black in white (unless you scroll over or have one actively in use. I'd like them back in color (see screen shots provided)

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

Alexandre Prokoudine
2015-04-24 10:22:03 UTC (about 9 years ago)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:17 PM, MKaz wrote:

Ok, so I'm probably missing something really simple here, but after upgrading to 2.8, my tools (etc.) appear to be in black in white (unless you scroll over or have one actively in use. I'd like them back in color (see screen shots provided)

This is most likely a custom build from partha.com. Please download GIMP from gimp.org instead.

Alex

Ofnuts
2015-04-24 20:19:32 UTC (about 9 years ago)

On 24/04/15 12:22, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:17 PM, MKaz wrote:

This is most likely a custom build from partha.com. Please download GIMP from gimp.org instead.

Or, more simply, use another theme. Maybe Partha's builds also include the standard Gimp theme, even if it is not the default. Otherwise it isn't hard to find and install.

2015-04-24 21:05:01 UTC (about 9 years ago)
postings

Alex

Thanks Alex, I tried other themes with the Partha version, but with same result.

I've started over with the gimp.org as you suggested and they are back to color...

Mike