RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Re; How Do I Get Gimp to Print A Pic Centered Like It Shows In The Preview

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Re; How Do I Get Gimp to Print A Pic Centered Like It Shows In The Preview candeschultz 28 Mar 02:56
  Re; How Do I Get Gimp to Print A Pic Centered Like It Shows In The Preview Partha Bagchi 28 Mar 11:52
candeschultz
2015-03-28 02:56:47 UTC (about 9 years ago)

I sent that question to the gimp-user-list, before I found the gimp users forum (I'm not a list member) so please excuse the oversight.

The list manager allowed it to go to the list anyway and I thank him (or her) for that decision.

Gimp user mbourne replied on Tue 24 Mar 2015 20:50:58 +0000 asking for OS & version info.

I tried to print on two different puters an old XP (32Bit) machine with Gimp 2.8.1, and a newer Win 8.1 (64Bit) running GIMP 2.8.4.

No matter what I tried to correct it, I got the same (off center) result.

Partha Bagchi
2015-03-28 11:52:14 UTC (about 9 years ago)

Simplest would be take control of the print position yourself. Create a border around your image so that it's centered and now print borderless.

Hope that helps,
Partha

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 10:56 PM, candeschultz wrote:

I sent that question to the gimp-user-list, before I found the gimp users forum (I'm not a list member) so please excuse the oversight.

The list manager allowed it to go to the list anyway and I thank him (or her) for that decision.

Gimp user mbourne replied on Tue 24 Mar 2015 20:50:58 +0000 asking for OS & version info.

I tried to print on two different puters an old XP (32Bit) machine with Gimp 2.8.1, and a newer Win 8.1 (64Bit) running GIMP 2.8.4.

No matter what I tried to correct it, I got the same (off center) result.

_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list