RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How do I get GIMP to print a pic centered on the paper like it shows in the preview

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How do I get GIMP to print a pic centered on the paper like it shows in the preview candeschultz 24 Mar 02:37
  How do I get GIMP to print a pic centered on the paper like it shows in the preview gimp-users.mbourne@spamgourmet.com 24 Mar 20:50
candeschultz
2015-03-24 02:37:39 UTC (about 9 years ago)

How do I get GIMP to print a pic centered on the paper like it shows in the preview

Having trouble printing out a pic, centered on the paper (like it shows in the preview).
I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. I don't have that problem PS, PSP, or in fact with any of the other editing programs
I use. What's the secret?.....Izzy

gimp-users.mbourne@spamgourmet.com
2015-03-24 20:50:58 UTC (about 9 years ago)

candeschultz wrote:

Having trouble printing out a pic, centered on the paper (like it shows in the preview).
I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. I don't have that problem PS, PSP, or in fact with any of the other editing programs
I use. What's the secret?.....Izzy

Are you on Windows? Which version of GIMP?

This sounds like: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=562619

It would be useful to confirm if it still happens on a more recent version than 2.8.10, since I haven't got around to updating.

Mark.