RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Toolbox missing!

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Toolbox missing! RayArdia 05 Mar 12:53
  Toolbox missing! RayArdia 05 Mar 20:38
  Toolbox missing! Pat David 05 Mar 20:38
2015-03-05 12:53:19 UTC (about 9 years ago)
postings

Toolbox missing!

When I open Gimp I am presented with a blank 'canvas', ie the side panels which used to appear with all the tools, layers etc, ar missing. I can select them all of course from the menu bar, it's just more convenient to have them in graphics form. What am I doing wrong?

2015-03-05 20:38:10 UTC (about 9 years ago)
postings

Toolbox missing!

When I open Gimp I am presented with a blank 'canvas', ie the side panels which used to appear with all the tools, layers etc, ar missing. I can select them all of course from the menu bar, it's just more convenient to have them in graphics form. What am I doing wrong?

Further info, which may help:-
OS Ubuntu 14.04, Gimp ver 2.8 (.14?)

Pat David
2015-03-05 20:38:25 UTC (about 9 years ago)

Toolbox missing!

Assuming you are in single window mode, try hitting "Tab"?

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:37 PM RayArdia wrote:

When I open Gimp I am presented with a blank 'canvas', ie the side panels which
used to appear with all the tools, layers etc, ar missing. I can select them all
of course from the menu bar, it's just more convenient to have them in graphics
form.
What am I doing wrong?

--
RayArdia (via www.gimpusers.com/forums) _______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list