RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

A "light/shadow" effects ?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

A "light/shadow" effects ? tram 23 Sep 10:34
tram
2004-09-23 10:34:59 UTC (over 19 years ago)

A "light/shadow" effects ?

Hello.
First, I read the gimp user list since some weeks and i have learn lots of things with it !

So i have a question about an effect, that we can found in the famous photo of che guevara (an exemple :
http://www.fischerhemden-schachtschneider.de/flaggen/che_guevara.gif ) This pics is comming from a photo, and the limit between light/shadow is very clear. I have try to apply the same effect to my photography, with an tools called in french "seuil", perhaps called in english "threshold" but it doesn't do the effect that i want. I could do the effect by hand, but it will be too slow for lot of images. What is the best solution to make this effect fast ? Thank you for your answer, and i am sorry to be not able to write english in a best way, i have sleep to much during my english lessons.