RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Install Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Install Gimp Jak Cuttle 20 Jun 02:29
  Install Gimp Mark Morin 20 Jun 10:25
Jak Cuttle
2014-06-20 02:29:05 UTC (almost 10 years ago)

Install Gimp

Hi Folks,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but-

How can I install Gimp 2.8.10 (Windows 7 64bit) to a drive other than "C" - I would prefer it on "E" I can't seem to find any mention in the on line manual nor is there the option in the customised install procedure. I don't use it often enough for it to take up space on "C" drive-an SSD.

Thank you for any help you can render

Cheers

Jak Cuttle Australia

Mark Morin
2014-06-20 10:25:05 UTC (almost 10 years ago)

Install Gimp

Run the installer
Select the language you want installed There will be a pretty blue image come up with "customize" on the lower left and "install" on the lower right. click "customize"
Type in the path you want Gimp installed into done

On 6/19/2014 10:29 PM, Jak Cuttle wrote:

Hi Folks,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but-

How can I install Gimp 2.8.10 (Windows 7 64bit) to a drive other than "C" - I would prefer it on "E" I can't seem to find any mention in the on line manual nor is there the option in the customised install procedure. I don't use it often enough for it to take up space on "C" drive-an SSD.

Thank you for any help you can render

Cheers

Jak Cuttle Australia

_______________________________________________ gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: gimp-user-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list