RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

space ôptimized gray icon theme for Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

space ôptimized gray icon theme for Gimp gpzt 08 May 21:22
  space ôptimized gray icon theme for Gimp rich2005 09 May 07:37
2014-05-08 21:22:19 UTC (almost 10 years ago)
postings

Hi !
Although I wasn' t making a fuss of Gimp's dull available themes at the time , I kind of enjoyed the "space optimized gray icon theme" that I discovered in Gimp Users. Unfortunately I have had a major problem with my PC and lost this precious reference. It looks like it is not available anymore (as far as I know ).As far as I can remember Eckhard M. Jäger is the source of this icon theme. Any suggestion ? Please forgive my english: french is my native language ! Greetings,
Guy Poizat.

rich2005
2014-05-09 07:37:32 UTC (almost 10 years ago)

Hi !
Although I wasn' t making a fuss of Gimp's dull available themes at the time , I kind of enjoyed the "space optimized gray icon theme" that I discovered in Gimp Users. Unfortunately I have had a major problem with my PC and lost this precious reference. It looks like it is not available anymore (as far as I know ).As far as I can remember Eckhard M. Jäger is the source of this icon theme. Any suggestion ? Please forgive my english: french is my native language ! Greetings,
Guy Poizat.

this one

http://dev.speed-dreams.org/Eckhard/pro-gimp-greyscale-color-icon-theme-120630.zip