RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[OT] Marriage

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

[OT] Marriage Joao S. O. Bueno 04 Sep 06:22
  [OT] Marriage Owen 04 Sep 06:44
  [OT] Marriage BandiPat 04 Sep 12:24
Joao S. O. Bueno
2004-09-04 06:22:08 UTC (over 19 years ago)

[OT] Marriage

Hi there,

I know that although I had talked to several people here and on the developers list in private terms, I never had talked about my personal life to anyone.

However, I am getting married today at 9h30 in the morning - and I feel that is important enough for me to want to tell it to the comunities I participate.

After my marriage, I will have my name changed to "João Sebastião de Oliveira Bueno Calligaris", as a recent change in the laws of my country do allow me to pick a surname of hers - Which will be named Juliana Pablos Calligaris Bueno from now on.

JS ->

Owen
2004-09-04 06:44:36 UTC (over 19 years ago)

[OT] Marriage

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:22:08 -0300 "Joao S. O. Bueno" wrote:

However, I am getting married today at 9h30 in the morning - and I feel that is important enough for me to want to tell it to the comunities I participate.

As long as you know where to submit bug reports :-)

All the best

BandiPat
2004-09-04 12:24:15 UTC (over 19 years ago)

[OT] Marriage

On Saturday 04 September 2004 12:22 am, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:

Hi there,

I know that although I had talked to several people here and on the developers list in private terms, I never had talked about my personal life to anyone.

After my marriage, I will have my name changed to "João Sebastião de Oliveira Bueno Calligaris", as a recent change in the laws of my country do allow me to pick a surname of hers - Which will be named Juliana Pablos Calligaris Bueno from now on.

JS ->

When two become one! Make it a lifelong commitment Joao!

Best of luck! Patrick