RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Beginner question, rotating photo cube

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Beginner question, rotating photo cube Bob Shaw 07 Mar 15:53
  Beginner question, rotating photo cube Joseph A Nagy Jr 08 Mar 14:51
Bob Shaw
2014-03-07 15:53:39 UTC (about 10 years ago)

Good day, I`m a new user and require some guidance to create a rotating photo cube using map object.
I am working with windows 7, and have Gimp 2.8 and GAP 2.6 installed. I have verified some tutorials and saw a Youtube project with a rotating photo cube. I have followed the example but my finished project does not spin in a smooth fashion. It appears to turn sporadically. Could anyone point me in the right direction? The object is to apply this information to other animated functions.
Thanks very much

Bob

Joseph A Nagy Jr
2014-03-08 14:51:39 UTC (about 10 years ago)

On 3/7/2014 9:53 AM, Bob Shaw wrote:

Good day, I`m a new user and require some guidance to create a rotating photo cube using map object.
I am working with windows 7, and have Gimp 2.8 and GAP 2.6 installed. I have verified some tutorials and saw a Youtube project with a rotating photo cube. I have followed the example but my finished project does not spin in a smooth fashion. It appears to turn sporadically. Could anyone point me in the right direction? The object is to apply this information to other animated functions.
Thanks very much

Bob

Have you checked the time each frame is to show? Have you let the object fully load? I know even on my laptop sometimes a really big animation takes a while to load and it looks like it isn't a smooth animation.

Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Emails are not formal business letters, whatever businesses may want.
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt