RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Path tool question

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Path tool question khiraly 03 Sep 19:01
  Path tool question Simon Budig 03 Sep 19:07
20040903170727.GA12111@gimp... 07 Oct 20:16
  Path tool question khiraly 03 Sep 20:18
khiraly
2004-09-03 19:01:38 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Path tool question

Hi!

If I closed a path, how can I add new segment, and how can I open the path between 2 nodes?

Thx in advance, Khiraly

(I have checked the relevant part of the documentation)

Simon Budig
2004-09-03 19:07:40 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Path tool question

khiraly (khiraly@gmx.net) wrote:

If I closed a path, how can I add new segment, and how can I open the path between 2 nodes?

You can delete a segment by clicking on it in the "Edit" mode with SHIFT pressed.

A new segment will be started when there is no highlighted anchor node or the path cannot be extended at the highlighted node (e.g. when the path is closed). Simply click at the point where the new segment should start in "Design" mode.

You can subdivide an existing segment by clicking on it in "Edit" mode.

I recommend to select the "Design" mode in the tool options and use CTRL to switch to the "Edit" mode when necessary.

Bye, Simon

khiraly
2004-09-03 20:18:17 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Path tool question

2004-09-03, p keltezéssel 19:07-kor Carol Spears ezt írta:

hi, i am bothering you off the list.

it has been several months now, and i am trying to remember who it was from this list who was so *helpful* at showing me that the buttons on the new file selector actually were the divisions between directories. was this you?

carol

Hi!

Yes, I have made a little mockup, but noone have found interesting. Here you can find my mockup:
http://www.pvvbitech.hu/fotok/openDialog/openDialog.png http://www.pvvbitech.hu/fotok/openDialog/openDialog.xcf

it has been several months now,

Sorry, I send time to time some mails to the list, but just someone have arrived to it. I have this difficulty only with gimpuser and gimp-dev. I dont know where come this problem (from berkeley.edu or gmx.net or my ISPs smtp vnet.hu). So I didnt resend my mails because of flooding (maybe everybody have received except me;)

The other mailing-lists, where Im subscribed; work without any problem(dxr3-dev, freevo-users, freevo-dev, linuxwacom-discuss, gnome, gnome-dev, dcgui-qt, mplayer-felhasznalok, wine-bugs, css, fontconf, oohu, openoffice-felhasznalok, perl-hu, texnh, magyarispell, etc, etc)

Best regards, Khiraly