RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP keeps crashing

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP keeps crashing ravi sirisha 26 Feb 10:12
  GIMP keeps crashing Kevin Payne 04 Mar 16:43
ravi sirisha
2014-02-26 10:12:36 UTC (about 10 years ago)

GIMP keeps crashing

I am first time user of GIMP and was looking forward to try it out. However after couple of seconds GIMP keeps crashing on me when I start editing photos. I have been trying a photo several times and am getting frustrated when it dies on me in the last step of my editing process. Can someone please advice as to what is wrong with the software?

Thanks

Kevin Payne
2014-03-04 16:43:02 UTC (about 10 years ago)

GIMP keeps crashing

Let's get the obligatory questions out of the way:

What operating system? Which version of GIMP? (2.6.7, 2.8.10 etc) What size of images?

Kevin

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 02:12:36 -0800 From: siriravi@yahoo.com
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: [Gimp-user] GIMP keeps crashing

I am first time user of GIMP and was looking forward to try it out. However after couple of seconds GIMP keeps crashing on me when I start editing photos. I have been trying a photo several times and am getting frustrated when it dies on me in the last step of my editing process. Can someone please advice as to what is wrong with the software?

Thanks