RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Lost dialog box in main window

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Lost dialog box in main window Neil Watson 31 Jul 15:22
  Lost dialog box in main window Carol Spears 31 Jul 17:38
Neil Watson
2004-07-31 15:22:09 UTC (over 19 years ago)

This is a silly question but, I'm stuck.

In gimp2.0 there is a dialog that appears below the main tool window. I closed that dialog and now I can't get it back again. How do I get it back?

Carol Spears
2004-07-31 17:38:01 UTC (over 19 years ago)

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 09:22:09AM -0400, Neil Watson wrote:

This is a silly question but, I'm stuck.

In gimp2.0 there is a dialog that appears below the main tool window. I closed that dialog and now I can't get it back again. How do I get it back?

The main tool window is called the Toolbox. The window you are missing is called Tool Options dialog. Double click on any of the tool buttons and your missing dialog will reappear, not attached to anything.

To re-attach it, use the mouse on the title area of the widget to drag and drop it back into the toolbox. I dont know how your theme works but as soon as mine finds the right location at the bottom of the toolbox it turns blue. When you drop it, the toolbox will expand into that original default dialog.

carol