RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

the gimp being used regularly

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

the gimp being used regularly Gaston Garcia 01 Jul 18:39
  the gimp being used regularly David Neary 24 Jul 20:15
   the gimp being used regularly David Neary 24 Jul 20:20
Gaston Garcia
2004-07-01 18:39:48 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

I think it's important for people to know about projects where the gimp is being used constantly for professional work. It might encourage more and more people to use the gimp and to see it's capabilities. Is there a list like this somewhere?

If not, maybe some of you could point out where work done with the gimp is online.

cheers.

gaston.

David Neary
2004-07-24 20:15:12 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi Gaston,

Gaston Garcia wrote:

I think it's important for people to know about projects where the gimp is being used constantly for professional work. It might encourage more and more people to use the gimp and to see it's capabilities. Is there a list like this somewhere?

Not that I know of. I agree this would be a great idea, I'm adding the gimp-web list as a CC.

If not, maybe some of you could point out where work done with the gimp is online.

A few examples are for the GNOME and Ximian artwork. Also, I know that Bruno Bellamy (http://neverland.net/bellamy/), who illustrates a number of French magazines, uses the GIMP for most of his work.

Cheers,
Dave.

David Neary
2004-07-24 20:20:24 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

David Neary wrote:

Gaston Garcia wrote:

Not that I know of. I agree this would be a great idea, I'm adding the gimp-web list as a CC.

Oops, forgot the CC.

A few examples are for the GNOME and Ximian artwork. Also, I know that Bruno Bellamy (http://neverland.net/bellamy/), who illustrates a number of French magazines, uses the GIMP for most of his work.

Cheers,
Dave.