RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp 2.0.2 under FreeBSD.

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp 2.0.2 under FreeBSD. ??????? ???? 26 Jun 15:36
  Gimp 2.0.2 under FreeBSD. ??????? ???? 26 Jun 17:41
??????? ????
2004-06-26 15:36:56 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi! I just upgraded Gimp from 2.0.0 to version 2.0.2 using FreeBSD ports. During upgrade all libraryes and applications on wich Gimp depends was automaticaly upgraded too.

After upgrade Gimp started, but when i'm trying to open some image (jpeg, psd) gimp grashing with the console message:

(script-fu:71504): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: script-fu: wire_read(): error addressing error (core dumped)

["adressing error" - is my own translation of the localizated output]

Some images I can open, some images I can't. Returning to the previous (2.0.0) version just change nothing. The same error occured. I think that newly upgrated lib* or thomething crash Gimp.

I'm running FreeBSD 5.2 with KDE 3.2.1 and gtk-1.2.10_12
gtk-2.4.3
gtk-engines2-2.2.0_3
gimp-2.0.2,1
gimp-print-4.2.6_2

Can anybody help me? I realy need it. Thank you!

??????? ????
2004-06-26 17:41:43 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Saturday 26 June 2004 16:36, ??????? ???? ??????:

Hi! I just upgraded Gimp from 2.0.0 to version 2.0.2 using FreeBSD ports. During upgrade all libraryes and applications on wich Gimp depends was automaticaly upgraded too.

After upgrade Gimp started, but when i'm trying to open some image (jpeg, psd) gimp grashing with the console message:

(script-fu:71504): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: script-fu: wire_read(): error addressing error (core dumped)

["adressing error" - is my own translation of the localizated output]

I did it! I just deleted $HOME_DIR/gimp-2.0 Thank's to all!