RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Who's coming to GIMPCon?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Who's coming to GIMPCon? Dave Neary 04 Jun 13:22
  Who's coming to GIMPCon? Henrik Brix Andersen 07 Jun 10:04
  Who's coming to GIMPCon? Sven Neumann 09 Jun 15:52
Dave Neary
2004-06-04 13:22:13 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Who's coming to GIMPCon?

Hi all,

As most of you know by now, the GIMP Conference will be held as a sub-event of GUADEC in Kristiansand, Norway from the 28th to the 30th of June (in 3 weeks time).

A number of people have suggested that a list of attendees who have confirmed they're going would be useful - so could anyone who plans to be there reply to the lists saying so, please? Don't forget to register at http://2004.guadec.org/register/ and request free accommodation if you need it - there's floorspace for all, for a groovy atmosphere.

Cheers, Dave.

Henrik Brix Andersen
2004-06-07 10:04:45 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Who's coming to GIMPCon?

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:22, Dave Neary wrote:

A number of people have suggested that a list of attendees who have confirmed they're going would be useful - so could anyone who plans to be there reply to the lists saying so, please? Don't forget to register at http://2004.guadec.org/register/ and request free accommodation if you need it - there's floorspace for all, for a groovy atmosphere.

I've registered for GUADEC (and for floorspace accommodation as well) - and I hope to be able to go there. ;)

Regards, Brix

Sven Neumann
2004-06-09 15:52:35 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Who's coming to GIMPCon?

Hi,

Dave Neary writes:

As most of you know by now, the GIMP Conference will be held as a sub-event of GUADEC in Kristiansand, Norway from the 28th to the 30th of June (in 3 weeks time).

A number of people have suggested that a list of attendees who have confirmed they're going would be useful - so could anyone who plans to be there reply to the lists saying so, please?

It took Mitch and me a while to come to a decision but this is final now: I will attend this year's GimpCon and Mitch won't. I've booked my flight and registered for the conference (and some floorspace to put my head).

See you all in Kristiansand, Sven