RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP binaries for version 2.8.0RC1, Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits with x-input/tablet support....

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP binaries for version 2.8.0RC1, Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits with x-input/tablet support.... Alcides Viamontes Esquivel 03 May 10:50
Alcides Viamontes Esquivel
2012-05-03 10:50:44 UTC (almost 12 years ago)

GIMP binaries for version 2.8.0RC1, Ubuntu 12.04 64 bits with x-input/tablet support....

Here it is:

http://alcides-mp.com/software/gimp-2-8-0-rc1-binaries-for-ubuntu/

It is just a temporary thing for those like me that can't wait. I really like how it works though. The compressed file contains GIMP together with a x-input-enabled gtk version, and a local python with old-fashion pygtk and that sort of thing.

I would like to upload it to graphicall.org, but I haven't found a way of lowering its size under 50 megabytes , and I don't really like the idea of stripping more things. BTW if anybody is interested in a version with headers and everything let me know.

Comments are welcome.

Cheers!