RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp Feature Suggestion

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp Feature Suggestion Jae 21 May 18:28
  Gimp Feature Suggestion Simon Budig 21 May 18:52
Jae
2004-05-21 18:28:53 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Gimp Feature Suggestion

Well, I'm a Photoshop user, and I'd like to NOT be one. Gimp has everything I need, in theory, but I'm noticing one big flaw that's keeping me from using it very often:

I can't seem to delete a path made via the Path Tool in any way other than swapping to another tool and swapping back. This is annoying me greatly, as it's a pretty inefficient way to do things. Anyone got any suggestions, other than signing up for the CVS (which is a concept I still kinda don't understand), digging in editing this myself?

Regards, ~Jae

Simon Budig
2004-05-21 18:52:42 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Gimp Feature Suggestion

Jae (jae@mchsi.com) wrote:

Well, I'm a Photoshop user, and I'd like to NOT be one. Gimp has everything I need, in theory, but I'm noticing one big flaw that's keeping me from using it very often:

I can't seem to delete a path made via the Path Tool in any way other than swapping to another tool and swapping back. This is annoying me greatly, as it's a pretty inefficient way to do things. Anyone got any suggestions,

I'd suggest to open the path dialog. There is a button in it where you easily can delete the current path. You can also create a new path there which comes closer to what you are doing with the actions above.

Hope this helps, Simon