RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp-GAP not in the menu !!!

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp-GAP not in the menu !!! Jina 02 May 14:44
  Gimp-GAP not in the menu !!! Sven Neumann 02 May 15:09
   Gimp-GAP not in the menu !!! Jina 02 May 15:45
Jina
2004-05-02 14:44:50 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

Just build and install gimp 2.0.1 and GAP 2.0.1 on my mdk 9.2 box. Gimp works fine, but I can't get the GAP plugins in the image menu. I checked the path, and even deleted my pluginrc to force gimp to rebuild it, nothing works. The gap_xxxx plugins are in the [GIMP]/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins alongside the standard plugins, but nothing to do to get them at work. Any idea ?

Daniel

Sven Neumann
2004-05-02 15:09:32 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

Jina writes:

Just build and install gimp 2.0.1 and GAP 2.0.1 on my mdk 9.2 box. Gimp works fine, but I can't get the GAP plugins in the image menu. I checked the path, and even deleted my pluginrc to force gimp to rebuild it, nothing works. The gap_xxxx plugins are in the [GIMP]/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins alongside the standard plugins, but nothing to do to get them at work. Any idea ?

Please run gimp with the --verbose command-line option and watch it's output. You might then be able to figure out what goes wrong.

Sven

Jina
2004-05-02 15:45:11 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Le Dimanche 02 Mai 2004 15:09, vous avez écrit :

Hi,

Jina writes:

Please run gimp with the --verbose command-line option and watch it's output. You might then be able to figure out what goes wrong.

Sven

OK, as I installed the GIMP in a non standard directory, GAP plugins couldn't find the libgimp*.so libs. Fixed it.

Thanks