RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Where is gimp-help.xml

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Where is gimp-help.xml John Culleton 20 Feb 21:00
  Where is gimp-help.xml Henrik Brix Andersen 21 Feb 13:21
  Where is gimp-help.xml Sven Neumann 21 Feb 13:48
John Culleton
2004-02-20 21:00:55 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Where is gimp-help.xml

I downolocaded, compiled and installed Gimp 2.0pre3. It sieems to work :-) But the help facility depends on a file gimp-help.xml that is nowhere on my system.

Does it exist somewhere?

Henrik Brix Andersen
2004-02-21 13:21:22 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Where is gimp-help.xml

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 21:00, John Culleton wrote:

I downolocaded, compiled and installed Gimp 2.0pre3. It sieems to work :-) But the help facility depends on a file gimp-help.xml that is nowhere on my system.

Does it exist somewhere?

Yes, it exists in the gimp-help-2 CVS module - no official tarball releases has been made of the new help files yet.

If you would like to test the new help files (and the new help browser) you should check out that module and follow the instructions provided.

./Brix

Sven Neumann
2004-02-21 13:48:10 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Where is gimp-help.xml

Hi,

John Culleton writes:

Does it exist somewhere?

Yes, it's in CVS in module gimp-help-2. Sooner or later we will do a release tarball of this stuff, but if you are willing to test it and perhaps contribute also, please use the CVS version.

Sven