RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Newbie help with plug-in

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Newbie help with plug-in David McWilliams 16 Oct 16:14
  Newbie help with plug-in Sven Neumann 16 Oct 16:48
David McWilliams
2003-10-16 16:14:06 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Newbie help with plug-in

Sorry people, here's a little more information. Any help would be apprecaited...

[root@localhost channel_mixer-1.1]# make make: gimp-config: Command not found make: gimp-config: Command not found h#Bh#Bgcc -g -O2 -Wall channel_mixer.c -o channel_mixer channel_mixer.c:36:26: libgimp/gimp.h: No such file or directory channel_mixer.c:37:28: libgimp/gimpui.h: No such file or directory channel_mixer.c:38:21: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory In file included from channel_mixer.c:40: channel_mixer-intl.h:24:30: libgimp/gimpintl.h: No such file or directory
channel_mixer.c:53: parse error before "gdouble" channel_mixer.c:53: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union channel_mixer.c:54: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `green_gain'
... and so on...

It's looking like something pretty fundamental...

Original Post;

I just downloaded the channel mixer plug-in, any clue on how to install it. I am running RH9, with the original RPM build of Gimp. I gunzipped and untarred it, cd to it and ran 'make', with no luck. Please excuse my ignorance, any pointers...

David

===== Checkout the McWilliams family website @ http://davidmcw.tripod.com/

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
http://shopping.yahoo.com
Sven Neumann
2003-10-16 16:48:54 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Newbie help with plug-in

Hi,

David McWilliams writes:

Sorry people, here's a little more information. Any help would be apprecaited...

[root@localhost channel_mixer-1.1]# make make: gimp-config: Command not found

Here we are. You don't have gimp-config (also called gimptool) on your system. Did you install the gimp-devel RPM package? You will need that in order to compile GIMP plug-ins.

Sven