RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Newbie help

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Newbie help David McWilliams 16 Oct 05:28
  Newbie help Sven Neumann 16 Oct 13:26
   Newbie help Petri Kanerva 16 Oct 16:43
David McWilliams
2003-10-16 05:28:12 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Newbie help

I just downloaded the channel mixer plug-in, any clue on how to install it. I am running RH9, with the original RPM build of Gimp. I gunzipped and untarred it, cd to it and ran 'make', with no luck. Please excuse my ignorance, any pointers...

David

===== Checkout the McWilliams family website @ http://davidmcw.tripod.com/

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search
http://shopping.yahoo.com
Sven Neumann
2003-10-16 13:26:14 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Newbie help

Hi,

David McWilliams writes:

I just downloaded the channel mixer plug-in, any clue on how to install it. I am running RH9, with the original RPM build of Gimp. I gunzipped and untarred it, cd to it and ran 'make', with no luck. Please excuse my ignorance, any pointers...

You said you had no luck running make, perhaps you could give us more detailed information on how make failed. Otherwise we can hardly help you.

Sven

Petri Kanerva
2003-10-16 16:43:28 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Newbie help

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 14:26, Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

David McWilliams writes:

You said you had no luck running make, perhaps you could give us more detailed information on how make failed. Otherwise we can hardly help you.

He forgot to ran configure ?

Petri