RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[nq6@hotmail.com: contribution.]

This discussion is connected to the gimp-user-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

[nq6@hotmail.com: contribution.] Marc) (A.) (Lehmann 25 Sep 11:37
  [nq6@hotmail.com: contribution.] Sven Neumann 25 Sep 13:53
  [nq6@hotmail.com: contribution.] Joao S. O. Bueno 25 Sep 14:06
Marc) (A.) (Lehmann
2003-09-25 11:37:13 UTC (over 20 years ago)

I received this, and, since it's probably meant for a larger forum, forwarded it to the gimp-user mailinglist, gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu.

----- Forwarded message from Nq6 -----

Subject: contribution. From: Nq6
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:54:05 -0300 To: pcg@goof.com
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158

I am to designer graphical and as using I can give my parcel of contribution.

1. Gimp must offer in the program something that it manages of shortcuts, where all the tools and the too much functions. 2. In the main menu of tools, if it must to pressing the one of them with the right button fast option of shortcut. 3. Gimp must more have optimized menus, that do not take much space of the screen and that they can be added to the too much menus. 4. Gimp must invest more in design of the tools and the proper appearance of the Gimp, it as graphical program has that to have an exemplary graphical interface. 5. The lack of shortcuts

I wait contact, Yours truly Frederico Araújo Mendes Brazil _________________________________________________________________

Original

Sou designer gráfico e como usuário posso dar minha parcela de colaboração.

1. O gimp deve oferecer no programa algo que gerencie de atalhos, onde todas as ferramentas e as demais funções. 2. No menu principal de ferramentas, se deve ao apertar uma delas com o botão direito a opção rápida de atalho. 3. O gimp deve ter menus mais otimizados, que não tomem muito espaço da tela e que possam ser agregados aos demais menus. 4. O gimp devem investir mais no design das ferramentas e do próprio visual do Gimp, ele como programa gráfico tem que ter uma interface gráfica exemplar.
5. A falta de atalhos das ferramentas principais para um profissional chega a ser irritante.

Aguardo contato,

Atenciosamente

Frederico Araújo Mendes Brasil

----- End forwarded message -----

Sven Neumann
2003-09-25 13:53:16 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Hi,

writes:

I received this, and, since it's probably meant for a larger forum, forwarded it to the gimp-user mailinglist, gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu.

To: pcg@goof.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:54:05 -0300

1. Gimp must offer in the program something that it manages of shortcuts, where all the tools and the too much functions. 2. In the main menu of tools, if it must to pressing the one of them with the right button fast option of shortcut. 3. Gimp must more have optimized menus, that do not take much space of the screen and that they can be added to the too much menus. 4. Gimp must invest more in design of the tools and the proper appearance of the Gimp, it as graphical program has that to have an exemplary graphical interface. 5. The lack of shortcuts

I did not understand most of this, but it seems that this user missed the fact that there are shortcuts for most operations and that these shortcuts can be dynamically reassigned. Also, he/she perhaps wants to try the latest development snapshot (1.3.20) since commenting on the gimp-1.2 user interface doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sven

Joao S. O. Bueno
2003-09-25 14:06:18 UTC (over 20 years ago)

Ouch...... :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, one might think that the "low readability" of this e-mail was due to an authomatic translation.

Well, I am a natve brazillian Portuguese speaker, and can assure you: the Portuguese part of the e-mail makes almost as little sense as the translated part.

As a matter of fact, the requests are such a gibberish, even when you think you can extract the meaning of them, I will refrain from answering the original poster alltogether.

Ok, I will answer him, just telling for him to get a clue about the dynamic shortcuts.
I will write in pt_BR, so no CC: to the list.

Regards, JS
->

pcg@goof.com ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann ) wrote:

----- Forwarded message from Nq6 -----

Subject: contribution. From: Nq6
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:54:05 -0300 To: pcg@goof.com
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158

I wait contact, Yours truly Frederico Araújo Mendes Brazil __________________