RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

LGM 2007 - Needs of the GIMP team

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

LGM 2007 - Needs of the GIMP team Louis Desjardins 12 Oct 20:40
  LGM 2007 - Needs of the GIMP team Sven Neumann 15 Oct 16:42
Louis Desjardins
2006-10-12 20:40:51 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Hello to all,

As you might already know, LGM 2007 will be held in Montreal, Canada, May 4-5-6 2007.

As I am getting the sponsors in for this event, I need to know (or at least have a fair idea) of how many people from the GIMP's devel team will be travelling to Montreal and in the need of sponsorship for travel expenses (flights, buses, cars?). This will help establishing what amount of money we need to gather from all the sponsors.

BTW I am also working on having low-rates rooms available for anyone in need of that too. But rooms and meals are to the travellers expenses. The good news is we are planning a big "Get Together" on Friday night, supper included (and maybe a beer! :o) )... I will keep you posted!

We aim at having a great event in Montreal so we'll do the best we can to get as many people as we can onboard! Let me hear of you!

IMPORTANT : Maybe it's a good idea to have one person replying to me in the name of the team, if that is feasible and practicable for you.

Cheers,

Louis Organizer of LGM2 - Montreal 2007

Sven Neumann
2006-10-15 16:42:51 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 14:40 -0400, Louis Desjardins wrote:

As I am getting the sponsors in for this event, I need to know (or at least have a fair idea) of how many people from the GIMP's devel team will be travelling to Montreal and in the need of sponsorship for travel expenses (flights, buses, cars?). This will help establishing what amount of money we need to gather from all the sponsors.

I am afraid that we don't know yet how many people will be coming. Perhaps it's best to expect the number of people that showed up last year. Since the GIMP project has some money that can be spent on this event, it should not be a problem if it turns out that more people would like to be at the meeting next year.

BTW I am also working on having low-rates rooms available for anyone in need of that too. But rooms and meals are to the travellers expenses. The good news is we are planning a big "Get Together" on Friday night, supper included (and maybe a beer! :o) )... I will keep you posted!

Great.

Sven