RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

SoC mid-term evaluations done

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

SoC mid-term evaluations done Michael Schumacher 11 Jul 02:18
Michael Schumacher
2006-07-11 02:18:53 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

SoC mid-term evaluations done

Hi,

just wanted to let you know that the deadline for the mid-term surveys has been reached. Each GIMP mentor did submit the form.

While I'm writing this mail, Google is going to initiate another "push" for the SoC system. This will remove the mentor's ability to edit the surveys. Organizations admins (for GIMP: Dave (bolsh), Simon (nomis), Bill (bill) and me (schumaml)) can still edit them, though.

Bill is on vacation right now, he did ask Simon and me to stand in. You should forward any urgent mail you might have sent him regarding SoC, in particular about the mid.term surveys, to one of us.

The next *very important* deadline is August 21st - all student work has to be finished by this date.

The one afterwards is September 5th - deadline for the final evaluations of students and mentors.

So, until Aug 21, SoC is a coding marathon... :)

Michael