RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Macedonian translations dissapeared

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Macedonian translations dissapeared Vladimir Stefanov 23 Mar 21:06
  Macedonian translations dissapeared Sven Neumann 24 Mar 09:06
Vladimir Stefanov
2006-03-23 21:06:49 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Almost a 1 1/2 months ago I uploaded the updated .po files for Macedonian translation here
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/mk/extras/index.html and after that, they appeared as yellow (empty strings). I thought it is temporally error in the script, but this is going on too long now. I don't know if I'm writing to the right mailing list, but I feel really frustrated. I translated alone all files for almost 6 months, and now it is possible that gimp 2.4 will be out without Macedonian translations (100% translated).
Please someone correct this issue.
Regards
Vladimir Stefanov

Sven Neumann
2006-03-24 09:06:15 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Hi,

Vladimir Stefanov writes:

Almost a 1 1/2 months ago I uploaded the updated .po files for Macedonian translation here
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/HEAD/mk/extras/index.html and after that, they appeared as yellow (empty strings). I thought it is temporally error in the script, but this is going on too long now. I don't know if I'm writing to the right mailing list, but I feel really frustrated. I translated alone all files for almost 6 months, and now it is possible that gimp 2.4 will be out without Macedonian translations (100% translated).

Please ask on the gnome-i18n mailing-list. They are coordinating the translation effort and should be able to help you.

Sven