RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Filter source code

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Filter source code Fred Lupien 23 Jan 16:30
  Filter source code Simon Budig 23 Jan 16:33
Fred Lupien
2006-01-23 16:30:16 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Filter source code

Hello,

sorry if this seems a bit out of place, but it seemed the most reasonable list to post this question to. I am looking for the source code for the filters in the Filters menu for a research on image processing algorithms and I was not able to find them in the GIMP 2.2 source code package. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks a lot!

Fred

Simon Budig
2006-01-23 16:33:24 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Filter source code

Fred Lupien (f_lupien@hotmail.com) wrote:

sorry if this seems a bit out of place, but it seemed the most reasonable list to post this question to. I am looking for the source code for the filters in the Filters menu for a research on image processing algorithms and I was not able to find them in the GIMP 2.2 source code package. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

The filters in the Filter menu are the plugins. You can find them in the gimp-2.2.X/plug-ins/ directory.

Hope this helps, Simon