RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Script shows up in the script-fu console, but not in the menu

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Script shows up in the script-fu console, but not in the menu J. David Taylor 03 Jan 21:53
  Script shows up in the script-fu console, but not in the menu Carol Spears 04 Jan 00:37
J. David Taylor
2006-01-03 21:53:27 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Enclosed is a script that's been giving me some trouble. It shows up in the script-fu console, but not in the menus. It will, though, show up if I refresh scripts after I start the gimp. I just don't see why it doesn't show on startup.

Carol Spears
2006-01-04 00:37:37 UTC (over 18 years ago)

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 03:53:27PM -0500, J. David Taylor wrote:

Enclosed is a script that's been giving me some trouble. It shows up in the script-fu console, but not in the menus. It will, though, show up if I refresh scripts after I start the gimp. I just don't see why it doesn't show on startup.

depending on which version of gimp you are using, the menus have changed. look towards the lower part of the Image menu.

carol