RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

flights are booked for LGM :)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

LGM update David Neary 14 Dec 23:45
  flights are booked for LGM :) Roman Joost 15 Dec 14:46
David Neary
2005-12-14 23:45:53 UTC (over 18 years ago)

LGM update

Hi all,

I have been hard at work getting sponsors for LGM, and we're at a point where I have a very good idea what the budget for teh conference will be. Any of you who have asked for travel expenses previously, and who haven't yet bought tickets, should go ahead and do so soon.

We have some administrative issues with the GNOME Foundation at the moment, but they'll be worked out shortly.

I'd like to that all of the conference sponsors so far - HP, Xara, the FSF, O'Reilly and Flock. Thanks to them, we should have a great conference, and there's no excuse for people coming from abroad not to be there (well, except maybe family, work,...).

Anyone who hasn't yet contacted me about travel expenses should do so as soon as possible, please.

Cheers, Dave.

Roman Joost
2005-12-15 14:46:14 UTC (over 18 years ago)

flights are booked for LGM :)

Hi Dave,

I booked the flight to Lyon today. I'll travel with Axel Wernicke and he is about booking today evening. We pay 297 EURs for each flight and I'm attaching my confirmation mail from Lufthansa (unfortunately in german).

Let me know if you need any other information for the travel subsidies (if the project is able to spend some bucks for us docwriters :).

All the best,