RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Travel subsidies

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Travel subsidies Dave Neary 10 Nov 18:19
Dave Neary
2005-11-10 18:19:14 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Travel subsidies

Hi all,

Wisdom tells us that the best time to book flights is around 3 months before you travel - so I would like to start booking flights for people coming to the Libre Graphics Meeting, who are in need of a travel subsidy, in about a month.

For people coming from other projects, I'm going to hold off a little to see what the sponsorship situation looks like, but since the GIMP has built up a donation stockpile over the last year, I don't need to wait for sponsor approval for GIMPers.

Please let me know if you need a subsidy, do me a favour and price your tickets before you let me know, so that I know how much they cost, and I will do my best to get tickets sorted ASAP.

A reminder for those who have been asleep: the libre graphics meeting will bring together users and developers of free software graphics programs, and the GIMP development community will be there in force. The conference will be on the 17th, 18th and 19th of March, in CPE Lyon. You should probably arrange to arrive on the 16th, since we have an early start Friday morning with the conference because of the students.

Cheers, Dave.