RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

colors in Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

colors in Gimp Andrei Simion 30 Jun 19:44
  colors in Gimp Sven Neumann 01 Jul 21:51
Andrei Simion
2005-06-30 19:44:24 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

colors in Gimp

Hi all,

I have to pass some colors to Perl-Gimp script. In the 1.2 version of Gimp, passing the color hex like (#AABB00) was fine. In the 2.2 I tried to do the same but didn't work. I tried othe combinations but the result was the same:

Unable to grok '3d0603' as colour specifier at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Gimp/Fu.pm line 218 (DIE)

Regards,
Andrei

Sven Neumann
2005-07-01 21:51:03 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

colors in Gimp

Hi,

Andrei Simion writes:

I have to pass some colors to Perl-Gimp script. In the 1.2 version of Gimp, passing the color hex like (#AABB00) was fine. In the 2.2 I tried to do the same but didn't work. I tried othe combinations but the result was the same:

Unable to grok '3d0603' as colour specifier at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Gimp/Fu.pm line 218 (DIE)

Someone should update gimp-perl to use the functionality provided by libgimpcolor:

http://developer.gimp.org/api/2.0/libgimpcolor/libgimpcolor-GimpRGB.html#gimp-rgb-parse-name

Sven