RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

is it possible to have layer properti es

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

is it possible to have layer properties Chin2 29 Jun 10:44
is it possible to have layer properti es Michael Schumacher 29 Jun 10:57
Chin2
2005-06-29 10:44:34 UTC (over 18 years ago)

is it possible to have layer properties

well i`m wondering if it really difficult to have layer properties in gimp. with all the plugins we have in gimp i think it might be possible to have this without much difficulty. and also is`,nt it possible to support and save the files in advanced version of psd..

Michael Schumacher
2005-06-29 10:57:08 UTC (over 18 years ago)

is it possible to have layer properti es

Von: Chin2

well i`m wondering if it really difficult to have layer properties in gimp.

We already have some layer properties - opacity, visibility, link state - so you should specify what you're talking about...

with all the plugins we have in gimp i think it might be possible to have this without much difficulty.

...though this tells me that you're probably looking for dynamically applied filters.

If you're interested in helping, you should look into joining the GEGL project.

and also is`,nt it possible to support and save the files in advanced version of psd..

What exactly is advanced? AFAIK, the specs for PSD were only available (under a usable license at least) until PS 6.0 (or maybe psd version 6.0?). , so anything added afterwards is hard or impossible to support.

HTH, Michael