RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Screenshot again: capture a window withoutdecoration

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Screenshot again: capture a window without decoration Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) 05 Jun 09:40
Screenshot again: capture a window withoutdecoration William Skaggs 05 Jun 17:59
Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)
2005-06-05 09:40:25 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Screenshot again: capture a window without decoration

Hi,

The screen capture pug-in doesnt take account if "capture the decoration" is checked or not. The window is always captured with the decoration.

Regards

Jean-Luc

William Skaggs
2005-06-05 17:59:04 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Screenshot again: capture a window withoutdecoration

Jean-Luc Coulon wrote:

The screen capture pug-in doesnt take account if "capture the decoration" is checked or not. The window is always captured with the decoration.

Hmm. Very odd. This was of course tested before I committed it, but as far as I can tell from ViewCVS, the code for this ought *never* to have worked. Anyway, fixed now in HEAD. Thanks for the report.

2005-06-05 Bill Skaggs

* plug-ins/common/screenshot.c: make " no decorations" option work; problem pointed out by Jean-Luc Coulon on dev list.

I must add, however: it is very nice to be told about bugs in this way. It would be even nicer if you could report them using Bugzilla.

-- Bill

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ Sent via the CNPRC Email system at primate.ucdavis.edu