RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Custom ColorDisplay question

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Custom ColorDisplay question Dominic Laflamme 20 May 23:40
  Custom ColorDisplay question Sven Neumann 24 May 01:11
Dominic Laflamme
2005-05-20 23:40:10 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,
I am working on a ColorDisplay module and need to know the image-space position of the tile I am being asked to convert in my _convert function. Is there anyway to know this? Basically, my ColorDisplay needs to have a copy of the whole image in order to do the conversion.

Or, another way to get around my problem would be to know the image ID of the image currently being refreshed. ...is that possible?

tx, Dominic

Sven Neumann
2005-05-24 01:11:31 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

"Dominic Laflamme" writes:

I am working on a ColorDisplay module and need to know the image-space position of the tile I am being asked to convert in my _convert function. Is there anyway to know this? Basically, my ColorDisplay needs to have a copy of the whole image in order to do the conversion.

Or, another way to get around my problem would be to know the image ID of the image currently being refreshed. ...is that possible?

That is not currently possible. But in order to finish the implementation of color management, we will need to do some changes to the module API for GIMP 2.4 anyway. So I would like to know what you are trying to achieve. It would be very helpful to get some input on what API is needed for color display modules.

Sven