RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GUADEC cheap accommodation

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GUADEC cheap accommodation Dave Neary 12 May 13:07
  GUADEC cheap accommodation Sven Neumann 12 May 18:53
   GUADEC cheap accommodation David Neary 12 May 20:52
    GUADEC cheap accommodation David Neary 13 May 22:20
Dave Neary
2005-05-12 13:07:53 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi all,

I know that a fair number of you (us) are going to GUADEC, and from IRC chatter, it seems that some people wanted to go for the cheap accommodation option (€8 per night for a kind of dormitory).

Murray Cumming (murrayc@murrayc.com) is looking after this, and would like to hear from people, either by adding their names to the wiki page http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Accommodation or mailing him directly (with a preference for the wiki).

There is a requirement for a minimum number of people before we can book, so get back quickly if this is an option you want.

Cheers, Dave.

Sven Neumann
2005-05-12 18:53:31 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

Dave Neary writes:

I know that a fair number of you (us) are going to GUADEC, and from IRC chatter, it seems that some people wanted to go for the cheap accommodation option (€8 per night for a kind of dormitory).

Murray Cumming (murrayc@murrayc.com) is looking after this, and would like to hear from people, either by adding their names to the wiki page http://live.gnome.org/Stuttgart2005/Accommodation or mailing him directly (with a preference for the wiki).

There is a requirement for a minimum number of people before we can book, so get back quickly if this is an option you want.

AFAIK this option has been cancelled in the meantime due to lack of interest.

Sven

David Neary
2005-05-12 20:52:13 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

Murray and I are currently looking around for more people. The option will be confirmed or otherwise this evening or tomorrow.

Dave.

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

Dave Neary writes:

AFAIK this option has been cancelled in the meantime due to lack of interest.

Sven

David Neary
2005-05-13 22:20:45 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

Hi,

David Neary wrote:

Murray and I are currently looking around for more people. The option will be confirmed or otherwise this evening or tomorrow.

Definitely cancelled. Youth hostel is now the only cheap accommodation option.

Dave.