RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

student paper question

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

student paper question Creel, Stacy L 21 Apr 14:42
Creel, Stacy L
2005-04-21 14:42:40 UTC (almost 19 years ago)

student paper question

Greetings! I am a student at UNT and one of my classes focuses on the Free Software movement, licensing, and more. I am doing a paper on GIMP which I had the pleasure of using 4 years ago at my former job. We were advised to interview the creators of the project that we picked. I know that the original guys - Spencer Kimball and Peter Mattis - are no longer involved in the project. However, GIMP seems to be an active project with lots of contributors so I am going to give these two lists a shot. If you would like to respond to any of the simple questions below, please email me directly. Thank you so much for any input you can provide. I look forward to sharing the joys of GIMP with my classmates.
What about GIMP drew you to the project? In what ways have you used GIMP?
In what ways have you contributed to the project? With so many features already included in GIMP, where do you see the project heading next?
What testing is done prior to a release of a new version that is not a fix?
Has the agenda for the GIMPCon 2005 been created? If so, anything you can share?
Are you involved in other free software projects? THANKS!
slc
Stacy L. Creel
Stacy.L.Creel@nhmccd.edu