RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

T-shirt sales donation (Modified by David Neary)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

T-shirt sales donation (Modified by David Neary) David Neary 18 Apr 23:06
David Neary
2005-04-18 23:06:27 UTC (about 19 years ago)

T-shirt sales donation (Modified by David Neary)

Hi all,

As most of you know, there are some GIMP t-shirts for sale on http://www.sourcewear.com, and for the sale of each shirt, the GIMP gets a donation.

We just got the first installment from t-shirt sales (I'd like to thank Federico Lara from Mayopi for that), which includes a summary.

In short, sourcewear sold $130 worth of t-shirts (in other words, 8 or 9 t-shirts), which (after costs) brings us just over $19.

Given that there is a profit sharing agreement in place, it might be an idea to install a more permanent link on the front page to "Buy GIMP stuff" - I know that Postgres have been doing this, and have sold considerably more t-shirts.

I had attached the sales summary from Federico, but it seems it prevented my mail from getting through to the list the first time

Cheers, Dave.