RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Announce: Graphics Muse Tools V3.0.0 B2 released

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Announce: Graphics Muse Tools V3.0.0 B2 released Michael J. Hammel 19 Feb 00:31
  Announce: Graphics Muse Tools V3.0.0 B2 released Sven Neumann 19 Feb 15:05
Michael J. Hammel
2005-02-19 00:31:40 UTC (about 19 years ago)

The port to GIMP 2.2.3 and GTK+ 2.6 was easier than I thought it would be. I thought I'd have more trouble figuring out those pesky TreeViewModel's, but that went over much easier than I expected. Cscope makes making mass changes sooooo easy, too.

This release is a complete port to both GIMP 2.2.3 and GTK+ 2.6 including porting all deprecated features (ie GIMP_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED are now part of the build).

There are still functional bugs but for the most part the plugins work as before (ie GIMP 1.2). If anyone tries these please report bugs to the bug db (http://www.ximba.org/bugs/).

Source Download: http://www.ximba.org/gfxmuse/download.html

PS: I still haven't ported the perl scripts. I haven't gotten around to installing the new Perl configs for GIMP 2.x. It's on the todo list.

Sven Neumann
2005-02-19 15:05:41 UTC (about 19 years ago)

Hi,

"Michael J. Hammel" writes:

This release is a complete port to both GIMP 2.2.3 and GTK+ 2.6 including porting all deprecated features (ie GIMP_DISABLE_DEPRECATED and GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED are now part of the build).

Do you rely on GTK+ 2.6 features or will GTK+ 2.4 work? GIMP 2.2 only requires GTK+ 2.4 so it would be more consistent if your plug-ins worked with GTK+ 2.4 also.

Sven