RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

bug in lighting effects filter.

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

bug in lighting effects filter. Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 08 Nov 17:50
bug in lighting effects filter. William Skaggs 08 Nov 22:36
Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-11-08 17:50:32 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Hi..

I did not had a good night, and am filling to sleepy to fill a proper report -
I am just trying to use the "lightning effects" and it seens broken - It seems that when trying to use more than one light source (by setting light "2" to other than None ) the location and direction entries sensitivity b0rks alltogether, disabling things that should be enabled - back on light 1.

Can someone else check it?

Thanks.

JS ->

William Skaggs
2004-11-08 22:36:02 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Joao wrote:

I did not had a good night, and am filling to sleepy to fill a proper report - I am just trying to use the "lightning effects" and it seens broken - It seems that when trying to use more than one light source (by setting light "2" to other than None ) the location and direction entries sensitivity b0rks alltogether, disabling things that should be enabled - back on light 1.

Can someone else check it?

There is definitely a problem -- the sensitivity doesn't update when you change the light type -- although it looks like if you switch to a different light and then switch back, the sensitivity is set correctly the second time. Hmm.

-- Bill

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ Sent via the KillerWebMail system at primate.ucdavis.edu