RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Bugzilla privileges

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Bugzilla privileges Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris 04 Nov 20:25
  Bugzilla privileges David Odin 04 Nov 22:52
  Bugzilla privileges David Neary 04 Nov 23:37
Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris
2004-11-04 20:25:27 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Bugzilla privileges

Hi.

Through this e-mail I am formally asking the GIMP team to be granted with some bugzilla privileges.

I do not know which level of privileges are there, but I'd like to be able to mark bugs as duplicates, reset the priority and severity of bugs and so on.

I've noticed that I am - in pratice - doing this, but as I do not have the privileges, someone else has to show up to do the changes for me later on.

So, here is the request for your consideration.

Regards,

João S. O. Bueno Calligaris

David Odin
2004-11-04 22:52:12 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Bugzilla privileges

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 05:25:27PM -0200, Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

Hi.

Through this e-mail I am formally asking the GIMP team to be granted with some bugzilla privileges.

I do not know which level of privileges are there, but I'd like to be able to mark bugs as duplicates, reset the priority and severity of bugs and so on.

I've noticed that I am - in pratice - doing this, but as I do not have the privileges, someone else has to show up to do the changes for me later on.

So, here is the request for your consideration.

Regards,

Given the amount of work you've done lately, I entierly agree you should be granted with such privileges. I don't know how to give you this. But at least, you have my blessing :)

Regards,

DindinX

David Neary
2004-11-04 23:37:44 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Bugzilla privileges

Hi Joao,

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:

I've added some permissions for you now. The mail usually should go to bugmaster@gnome.org, but that's OK (it's a formality to ask, anyone who asks gets permissions to edit bugs).

Cheers, Dave.