RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Right, thats it. I'm off.

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Right, thats it. I'm off. Juhana Sadeharju 29 Oct 10:42
Juhana Sadeharju
2004-10-29 10:42:24 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Right, thats it. I'm off.

the new chix list can be found at:

[ ... ]

show the respect that you would like to receive.

That would have worked here in the first place. Comments such as below does not show any respect to people who write these software.

>From: "miriam clinton (iriXx)" >
>Artists prefer to use the right hand side of the brain, to work >intuitively. This is why 1.2 in particular was so difficult to work with >- it was obviously written by coders using the left hand side of the >brain.

It leads absolutely nowhere. Better would be to think why such strong frustation. I think there is no cure for it. Best would be if Miriam and other frustated users would start writing a document on these issues. Mails are forgotten pretty quickly but a document not. Coders then could take a look at the doc whenever they want, nothing would be pushed like in these mails.

Hey, we already saw that Jonathan's mails were ok, but Miriam still continues making false claims on them. I'm sure Gimp would benefit most from artists who have team-worker's attitude instead.

also, please consider that richard was flirting. it is free software so

Stallman? Have you mixed up the names? Richard was only recommending to join the gimp-developer list.

Juhana