RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

TWAIN debug, crash fix (patch)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

TWAIN debug, crash fix (patch) Brion Vibber 07 Oct 05:24
  TWAIN debug, crash fix (patch) Brion Vibber 07 Oct 07:49
Brion Vibber
2004-10-07 05:24:04 UTC (over 19 years ago)

Attached is a patch for the twain plugin which does two things: * fixes crashing and oddness when canceling from the scanning dialog on Mac OS X
* will build the debug version of the plugin on --enable-twain-plugin to configure

I'd very much appreciate it if someone with a Win32 build setup could double-check that this doesn't break anything on Windows, and I would very very much like some feedback from anyone else with a Mac as to whether it works with their scanner.

Currently my entire test base has been the TWAIN SANE bridge driver (which works fine) and the Epson driver for an Epson Perfection 1250 (which mysteriously fails to scan to Gimp). It would be nice to know if it actually works for anyone else... :)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

Brion Vibber
2004-10-07 07:49:59 UTC (over 19 years ago)

On Oct 6, 2004, at 8:24 PM, I wrote:

* will build the debug version of the plugin on --enable-twain-plugin to configure

That's --enable-twain-debug, naturally.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)